Our orthopaedic services include
- Treatment of sports injuries to the hip, knee, shoulder, foot, ankle and elbow.
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Surgical opinions and evaluations
- Total Joint Replacement for Hip, Knee & Shoulder joints
- Surgical Treatment of arthritis
Click on the below links to find out more about our individual services
Apart from management of hip arthritis, our Hip Replacement services include
- Total Hip Replacement THR (for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Hip Resurfacing
Our Knee services include
- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilisation of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
Knee Replacement Services include
- Hemi (half) knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement TKR
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
Common problems of the shoulder include disorders of the rotator cuff; shoulder instability (dislocations and separations); fractures of the upper end of the arm (humerus), collarbone (clavicle), and shoulder blade (scapula) and arthritic conditions of the shoulder.
Our specialists treat painful shoulder conditions such as bursitis, tendonitis, calcium deposition, advanced arthritis, rotator cuff tears and frozen shoulder.
Our surgeons manage painful elbow conditions such as tennis
elbow, bursitis, advanced arthritis, stiff elbow and muscle and tendon ruptures. We also manage single and recurring dislocations of the elbow. This includes fractures which vary from being very simple to very complex. We treat nerve injuries or compressions around elbow, bone and joint
infections, congenital elbow problems, contractures around the elbow, sports and work-related elbow problems and complex reconstructive problems of the elbow. Our group also performs complex arthroscopic elbow surgery.
Our surgeons provides comprehensive evaluation and management for a wide range of back and spine problems in children, including:
- Developmental spine deformities
- Spine infections
- Lengthening procedures (Ilazarov technique)
Adult services include
- Lumbar Laminectomy-Fusions
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Instrumentations
If you have an orthopaedic surgical condition and wish to be
advised on the most
appropriate treatment options, please contact our practice to